Lactation Consultation | Milk Club Classes | Mommy & Me Classes
A passionate believer that a mother is her baby's best beginning. Stacy works to educate pre/postnatal professionals & families about strategies to promote bonding and how to achieve breastfeeding success.CLICK HERE TO WORK WITH US
What moms are saying about
Baby's Best Beginning...
Erin, Matthew’s mom
We first met Stacy when my son was eight days old. He was born at 37 weeks and was just fine in all areas except for breastfeeding. We struggled to get him to nurse and I ended up in tears with extreme soreness. Stacy provided so much reassurance during that first appointment! I was relieved to know that it was okay to pump and give my body a chance to heal. She helped me come up with a realistic plan to gradually transition from bottle to breast. When my soreness persisted, she researched and brainstormed countless treatment options. Thanks to Stacy’s wonderful support, we have developed a very successful breastfeeding relationship. Matthew is now 17 months and is still nursing!
Inés, Leas's mom
I cannot overemphasize how terrific a lactation consultant Stacy is. She was supportive and professional during my initial weeks of breastfeeding. During that time, I would have at least five different questions per day, and Stacy would always get back promptly with reassuring and proficient answers. Because breastfeeding is ultimately about the development of the bond between mother and baby, lactation consultants are no ordinary health care providers. Stacy has that ideal combination of expertise, warmth toward mom and baby, and genuine concern that makes her unique. I don’t hesitate to recommend her in the strongest terms!
Kellie, Pierce and Parker's mom
Stacy was an angel and my saving grace when I was learning to nurse my boys. She has inspired me to take my love for breastfeeding to the next level as a CLC (certified lactation counselor)! Thank you so much, Stacy!
I'M HERE TO SUPPORT YOU IF:
- Your baby is struggling to breastfeed
- You are experiencing breast or nipple pain with breastfeeding or pumping
- You are concerned about low milk supply
- Your baby is not gaining enough weight with breastfeeding
- You are unsure if you are doing things the "right" way with breastfeeding or pumping
- You need a good plan to help move you towards successful breastfeeding and pumping
- Breastfeeding didn't go well the first time around
- You are looking to connect with a community of other moms just like you
- You want the GOLD STANDARD in lactation care from an IBCLC and someone who understands the struggle
Hello! I'm a Nurse and an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) practicing lactation since 2005.
I have had the privilege to care for moms and babies for 30 years of my career. My goal and promise to you, and the families I care for, is to support, encourage and meet you exactly where you are at in your parenting journey.