Did you know that not making enough milk is the#1 reason that moms quit breastfeeding!
Discover the secrets on how to
in as little as 5 days!
- How to know that your baby is getting plenty of milk and thriving using the uniquely designed W.A.V.E.S. Method
- How to go from doubting your body’s ability to make enough milk to becoming confident in your ability to successfully breastfeed and pump to nourish your baby
- Simple and practical tips that you will learn over the 5-day mini-course that you can easily implement to increase your milk supply
- Discover the reason why ~2% of women are unable to make milk and the red flags that may impact a mom's ability to make a full milk supply
- As a BONUS, you will get daily mom meditations to relax your mind to help decrease the stress and anxiety that many moms have when worrying about milk production
Hi! I'm Stacy Notestine.
I am an RN and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). I am also a certified yoga teacher, infant massage teacher and have training in cranial-sacral therapy for babies. More importantly, I am the mom of 4 beautiful humans (including a set of twins). I nursed all of them but not without their own unique set of challenges. It was those challenges with my last baby, my Zachary, that I developed a passion for helping other moms overcome and succeed with breastfeeding.
For the past 30 years of my career, I have had the privilege to care for moms and babies. My goal and promise to you are to support, encourage and meet you where you are at in your new motherhood journey. My approach is kind and embraced with warmth and guidance and a little bit of humor along the way!
In this super easy and practical 5-day mini-course, I will guide you through 5 proven ways to overcome breastfeeding & pumping challenges to create an abundant milk supply for your baby. Because I believe so strongly in a positive mama mindset, I have also included stress-busting mom meditations created specifically for the mom who worries about her baby getting enough milk.
This method I created, called W.A.V.E.S. has literally helped thousands of moms and babies during my time in practice. I am now sharing access to these special tips and tricks just for YOU!
We were never meant to do this journey alone!
Milk on, Mama!
With love & gratitude,